Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

DL4 request

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8974 par okke
Réponse de okke sur le sujet DL4 request
I'd like to be able to delete more than one cue at the same time. Now DELETE CUE X TRU X does not work. I need to delete any cue individually.

I'd also like to be able to proportionally patch dimmers.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #9057 par joffo78
Réponse de joffo78 sur le sujet DL4 request
Hi.
It would be wonderfull if we could send osc messages (and midi note and control to) linked to a cue like Mlink.
Regards.
JF

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #9059 par joffo78

shani écrit: quelques idée en vrac, peu être inutiles ou déjà possible autrement... mais voici :

1, après discution avec Linlin il avait posté cela : "j'aurais aimer avoir la possibilité de choisir le sens du chaser.
Après avoir créer mon chaser et l'avoir assigné dans un subMaster, quand je clic sur le sub et que la fenêtre SubMaster éditor s'ouvre, où se trouve l'option Number of loop. est il possible de rajouter une ou plusieurs lignes proposant les options de :
- chaser inversé
- chaser aller/retour
- chaser aléatoire"

J'ajouterais aussi la possibilité lorsque l'on n'est pas en mode infini, que la boucle stoppe sur le dernier pas du chaser et pas forcément un retour au noir (D'ailleurs il ne serait pas nécessaire d'avoir à choisir entre les deux possibilitées car il serait toujours possible d'avoir un noir sur le dernier pas).

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #9060 par joffo78
Load cues or group on sub with incremental way. exemple cue 1 thru 10 loaded on sub 1 will load the 10 first cues on the 10 first subs.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: shani

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #9111 par Wilf
Réponse de Wilf sur le sujet DL4 request

okke écrit: I'd like to be able to delete more than one cue at the same time. Now DELETE CUE X TRU X does not work. I need to delete any cue individually.

I'd also like to be able to proportionally patch dimmers.

Hallo / Hello Okke,

I already read Nicolas is working on the first behaviour (multiple delete).

The second behaviour is already available, but then you must make or have a database of dimmer curves in csv-files. I have made an extensive database of them, including linear percentage (as if master is at 90% for example), nondim (0-50 = 0, 51-100 = 100), limited (for example 0-80 = 0-80, 81-100 = all 81), compressed (for example 0-50 = 0-100, 51-100 = all 100, comparable with putting a compulite in 200% master mode) and even a custom curve for "zaallicht" in the Dutch theaters (if one is in need for different levels of venue lighting which I am in one particular show).

Cheers, Wilfred (friend of Eelke).

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 3 mois - il y a 9 ans 3 mois #9116 par birt
Réponse de birt sur le sujet DL4 request
-an easy way to set a channel to non dim instead of the dimmer because it is patched to a different dimmer in each venue.
-when you type [dimmer] 6 [thru] 10 [enter] in the patch window it will select these dimmers. but when you click + to connect them to a channel it will only patch dimmer 6. i solve this now by typing the same thing and clicking the up and down arrow next to 10 (so to 11 and back to 10) and + after that. this way it does work.
-default "go back" time is 5sec or whatever you set it to. but could you make an option to have the go back time adopt the times used for the steps. if "go back" is pressed during a fade it already behaves this way.
-a fader that is connected to the same midi controller all the time but where you can change the function on the spot. kind of like a trackball or wheel on some lighting desks.
-a snapshot function in the sample menu. so you can click this and it will take the current DMX output as a sample without any timing. just levels.
-connect the chrono to a cue. so it starts with a certain cue.

oh and a simple way to implement moving lights. i'm doing some shows that have just one moving light with some focus and beam presets that change in every venue.
right now i put the channels/functions under subs so i can name them. than use those to make my preset. record that as a cue that doesn't go in the sequence. i put this cue under another sub and then link this sub to the cues in the sequence where the presets are needed. to change the preset i just need to change 1 cue. it works but it's complicated to set up.

oh it looks like you are working on moving light functionality. i haven't been on this forum for a while..
Dernière édition: il y a 9 ans 3 mois par birt.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.366 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena