Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

DL4 request

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8799 par sl1200mk2
DL4 request a été créé par sl1200mk2
what you would like to use in upcoming 4.x.x releases.

++

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8802 par Wilf
Réponse de Wilf sur le sujet DL4 request
I would like to be able to save the current INHIB values so when I close D::light or reboot the system and open it again the inhibition values are the same.

One proposal would be that the inhibition state is only saved when one disables the submaster shoot-to-zero-function with the small black square. This way people who do not want the state to be saved have no different behaviour but people who actively choose to bypass the shoot-to-zero-function on an inhibition submaster, thus wanting a certain state to be held during show and panic, will have the same state when saving the show.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8818 par nikoyes
Réponse de nikoyes sur le sujet DL4 request
Have the possibility to chose OLA universe (not only the 0)

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8822 par nomatter
Réponse de nomatter sur le sujet DL4 request
- OSC Shortcut (so I could remote control programming without thinking about focus of application. And a list of all OSC command sent and received; I've casually found X1 and X2ActiveCue that I was going to ask);

- Independent Channel or Submaster (channel which are not recorded in cues or submasters. Eg. when I'm checking memories and I need to have House lights on I don't want they are stored. Avab Presto! and ETC Smartfade have it);

- A way to delete ALL Cues in a Sequence, a sort of Reset of a well set show template;

- Peace in the world;

I'm now testing b14 on Yosemite (Yes, I made it works and now I have also a Script for the command line. If someone wants to test it I can send). It seems to be stable with old function. I have no way to test on ML or LED for Devices part.
And I have no such experience on them. But it seems strange not to see numeric or graphical track of what I'm changing.
For Instance when Panning or Tilting, or manipulating Color Wheel I'm totally blind.
And outside Palette it "seems" not to change a thing.
But maybe it's me that I don't understand.

PS: What do are for the Cog and Cloud in windows? Never understood.

Nomatter Carlo.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois - il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8827 par nomatter
Réponse de nomatter sur le sujet DL4 request
...and

I don't know if it is possible... to have an echo of typed character via OSC.
Dernière édition: il y a 9 ans 4 mois par nomatter.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 4 mois #8852 par colinc
Réponse de colinc sur le sujet DL4 request
Hello,

nomatter écrit: ... And a list of all OSC command sent and received; I've casually found X1 and X2ActiveCue that I was going to ask);

www.nicole-banana.com/wiki/index.php?title=OSC

nomatter écrit: - Independent Channel or Submaster (channel which are not recorded in cues or submasters. Eg. when I'm checking memories and I need to have House lights on I don't want they are stored. Avab Presto! and ETC Smartfade have it);

nomatter écrit:
- A way to delete ALL Cues in a Sequence, a sort of Reset of a well set show template;

Hear hear!!

nomatter écrit:
- Peace in the world;

:unsure:

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Colin

nomatter écrit:
I'm now testing b14 on Yosemite (Yes, I made it works and now I have also a Script for the command line. If someone wants to test it I can send). It seems to be stable with old function. I have no way to test on ML or LED for Devices part.
And I have no such experience on them. But it seems strange not to see numeric or graphical track of what I'm changing.
For Instance when Panning or Tilting, or manipulating Color Wheel I'm totally blind.
And outside Palette it "seems" not to change a thing.
But maybe it's me that I don't understand.

PS: What do are for the Cog and Cloud in windows? Never understood.

Nomatter Carlo.

Pièces jointes :
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: sl1200mk2

Temps de génération de la page : 0.404 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena