Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

DL4 request

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9831 by vbs
Replied by vbs on topic DL4 request
Hi,

Of course only dimmers, channels are in this case not importend.

Regards Vincent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9832 by nomatter
Replied by nomatter on topic DL4 request
I've never found a console where to assign a dimmer to more than one channel
So, I think, you're going right.

C.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #9835 by Wilf
Replied by Wilf on topic DL4 request
That's true, it would make Dlight unique, it was my request by the way. It's because I tour a lot and sometimes the theater I'm in doesn't have enough dimmers. Then I use one fixture for multiple instances. For example: channel 10 is a zoom special front on the right. Channel 24 is a small PC front on the right. If I have only one fixture I could call it ch 24 but I have to program ch 24 everywhere I usually use 10. This takes a lot of time, especially when one of the channels is also present in FX's, in time groups et cetera. Especially when you have more channels that play a double role. In those instances it would be nice to assign multiple channels to one dimmer.

I understand it's a niche and I wont mourn the lack. ;)

Cheers, Wilfred
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Wilf.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9836 by Jefff
Replied by Jefff on topic DL4 request
Avoir 4 lignes de texte conduite comme il y a 4 lignes dans les steps....

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9837 by Bestia Humana
Replied by Bestia Humana on topic DL4 request
Hi Wilf.
I understand you but I think there is a better way to do it.
Use the track window with both channels and in a few minutes you got it.
I believe that is better way than you can patch one dimmer to various channels.

Un saludo grande!!!

edu

WHEN MUSIC IS OVER
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9838 by nosmile
Replied by nosmile on topic DL4 request
I agree with Wilf as I joined the request about multi channel to dimmer patch but this is quite tricky I agree...

But if it's implemented, there is also a need for a "channel curve".

Lets say you have 2 projecteur, one which is narrower than the other one but on the same point. You could remove the smaller one and use only the second one when you have a lack of dimmer or projector by using such feature. But to be correct, you'll also need a smaller DMX value for the smaller projector (for the same intensity...) Or you would use the channel inhibition feature but this cannot be if you have, eg, a neon combined with a halogen...

Another use for such feature (but much more rare and not always relevant) would be the case where you have a projector failure in show... If you have something else on the same space, you could use it via the multi channel to dimmer to prevent having a black spot... Quick and dirty :S but may be life saving...

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds