Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 11 mois #19812 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet 4.1.09
Hi Jannes,
so I've updated the front page of the web site, you were right it's better :)

I've tested patroonJannes and in no way I succeed to reproduce your issue. going back and forth from attached/splitted/attached/detached/splitted, everything is good here. macOS 10.15.3 also

so there must be something but I don't know what...

++ and take care

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 11 mois #19824 par SoundSurfer
Réponse de SoundSurfer sur le sujet 4.1.09
funny enough, i restarted my macbook, and now I cannot re-create it.
perhaps it has something tot do that the original .sho file was created with an older version of dlight, but im not sure. Also, I am running "bettersnaptool" on my macbook, which enables me to easily give certain windows a fixed place on my screen..

keep safe! (physically and financially!)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #19872 par anatol
Réponse de anatol sur le sujet 4.1.09/4.1.06 ubuntu release
i was using the 4.0.0_b72 ubuntu version on manjaro/arch linux with a 5.4.26-rt17 kernel running through an enttech pro usb box and everthing was fine.
when i switched to the licensed version (4.1.06) it broke a few things:
- gtk libs gave a few errors (no big deal, just version conflicts and easily solved with a few symlinks and costum libs)
- the enttech box went wild and sent out random dmx values (i had to switch back to the beta version since did not find any apparent cause/solution)
1. did anyone have similar problems?
2. (follow up) has the problem been addressed in the most recent version?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #19873 par sl1200mk2
@Anatol,
hello,
4.1.09 is released also for Linux, did you try it? I think this version is really better than the 4.1.06.

- gtk libs gave a few errors (no big deal, just version conflicts and easily solved with a few symlinks and costum libs)

this is weird as DL does not use gtk... it does use glibc but that's it.
which lib gave you trouble?

- the enttech box went wild and sent out random dmx values (i had to switch back to the beta version since did not find any apparent cause/solution)

using 4.1.09, you'll need a licence in order to have a clean DMX.
when you launch DL, it should tell you (in the upper right part of the software) if it's running in DEMO mode (DMX is shitty) or if it is licensed.

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #19874 par anatol
Réponse de anatol sur le sujet 4.1.09
gtk was a typo, i meant glib.
with the 4.1.09 i can't seem to get out of demo mode.
it might have to do with this error message:
../DLight-64-Linux/bin/libuuid.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1)
maybe if you'd package the linux version in something like appimage or snapcraft (not my first choice) it would save a lot of trouble.
when i tried to get the b72 to run on debian 64 i got nowhere because of lib version conflicts.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #19875 par sl1200mk2
@anatol,
Hi,
how do you try to run DL? using the script.sh I provide?
because this script should link the exe against lib I distribute. this way, there should not have any lib conflicts (except the glib one of your computer).

++

nicolas

Temps de génération de la page : 0.698 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena