SUJET :

4.1.09 il y a 1 an 1 mois #19949

• sl1200mk2
  • Portrait de sl1200mk2 Auteur du sujet
  • Absent
  • Remerciements reçus 715
@anatol,
Hi,
I've published 4110_rc1 for Linux, can you please try it and telle me if it runs on your system?
I've remove the libuuid form files I distribute, that means code rely on libuuid that is present on your system.
If libuuid is not present DL shouldn't start... so this is not a great option (unless everybody do sudo apt-get install libuuid1) but I want to know if it works properly like that.

and can you please answer in this thread:
getdlight.com/forum/2-releases/6867-4-1-10-dev-cycle

thanks,
++
nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

4.1.09 il y a 1 an 1 mois #20058

• ASSSCCL
  • Portrait de ASSSCCL
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Hello everyone! I've been using D::Light for more than 4 years now, but it's the first time I write on your forum. I just wanted to ask something about the 4.1.09 release.

I was working with 4.0.31 for a few months. Today, I have updated to 4.1.09, and trying to open some older .sho files. Everything seems to work just fine, but something bothers me. When I open the file (it doesn't matter if it's the original older version, or a rewritten one with the new release), it takes quite a long time to load it, more than any other release that I remember.

Is this normal? I'm running 10.13.6 and XQuartz 2.7.11.

Merci!

4.1.09 il y a 1 an 1 mois #20059

• sl1200mk2
  • Portrait de sl1200mk2 Auteur du sujet
  • Absent
  • Remerciements reçus 715
@asssccl
Hi,
macOS is very complicated to work with and I guess you're facing a side effect of maintaining release for macOS 10.9 to macOS 10.15.
macOS are changing the way app are displayed along their releases and here for example, on my macOS 10.15, xquartz does not even run...

any chance you can update to 10.15 in order to use macOS Native version of D::Light?

++
nicolas

4.1.09 il y a 1 an 1 mois #20060

• ASSSCCL
  • Portrait de ASSSCCL
  • Remerciements reçus 0
It's not possible for me to update the operating system right now, as this computer is for live theater performances and uses other softwares that are not compatible with Catalina or even Mojave.

Anyway, D::Light seems to be working fine, this little problem that I'm describing it's not serious at all. I will keep updating the release and see if the issue improves.

Thanks for the response!

Dernière édition: par ASSSCCL.
  • Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 1.901 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

Login

Release :

Testing :
---------

Formations à venir :

Aucun évènement à venir!

LinkedIn Profile

DL TShirt icon