Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Device editing / ETC S4 LED

More
8 years 3 months ago #11702 by Wilf
Replied by Wilf on topic Device editing / ETC S4 LED
WTF?

The personality files, when I open them again, are all mixed up...? They're not how I made them. Are they editable in a text editor?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #11703 by sl1200mk2
nope,
this is what I told you... b54 can mix attribut in a strange way if you remove some attribut.

++

nicolas

More
8 years 3 months ago #11704 by Wilf
Ok, I understand now why you said that my personalities weren't correct. I just corrected them. Here they are as bundle, I also fixed the coarse / fine by using the FINE attribute on the HUE attribute.

File Attachment:

File Name: devices.zip
File Size:16 KB
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #11705 by sl1200mk2
yep, that looks better
you SHOULD set the mode version of your personality in the model field of the personality... otherwise they'll all look the same in the 'device listing'

++

nicolas

More
8 years 3 months ago #11706 by Wilf
Good point, I was thinking about that. I'll change the personalities one more time. :silly:

More
8 years 3 months ago #11707 by sl1200mk2
thanks.
b55 will be better...
I've also added Ctrl+c Ctrl+v to the personality editor as it's quicker to copy/paste instead of typing....

++

nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilf

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds