Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Bad File Format

More
1 week 18 hours ago #30857 by enricmonfort
Bad File Format was created by enricmonfort
Hi there!
I have an old file, from 10 years ago, and when I try to open it in the last version of the software, it says: Bad File Format!!!
How can I solve it?  
I didn't get the subscription yet, want to check that it still works before paying. 
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 8 hours ago - 1 week 8 hours ago #30858 by sl1200mk2
Replied by sl1200mk2 on topic Bad File Format
Hi,
here's your sho converted for DL 46xx

++

nicolas
Last edit: 1 week 8 hours ago by sl1200mk2.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum