Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

d light et led

More
3 years 4 months ago #20923 by lobelzar
d light et led was created by lobelzar
Hello everyone I wonder if D light is good for managing a led light park. I only have par64 and other led projector thank you for your answer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #20924 by sl1200mk2
Replied by sl1200mk2 on topic d light et led
Hi,
this is just my point of view... DL is good to manage let's say 10-30 devices park but when you go > 30 devices, you better use a dedicated harwdware like grandMA.
it's not it's impossible to use more than 30 devices in DL but the more you'll load devices, the more the graphicals updates will be slow.
for example, you can load DL with 100 devices, as long as you only work on groups of 20 devices (selected devices I mean) it'll be fast. If you select all the 100 devices it will be slow.

Also, design of the software is mainly for theater use, if you want to do gigs you better use grandMA.

++

nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: lobelzar

More
3 years 4 months ago #20925 by lobelzar
Replied by lobelzar on topic d light et led
It's not easy to find simple, inexpensive lighting software. I would like to move on to something other than Freestyler that I currently use Do you have an idea?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds