Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Download older version of D:light

More
3 years 6 months ago #20671 by mjodar
Hi!

I have a light designer who has programmed a show on MAC on D:Light 4.0.0. On the theatre I have an iMac with MacOS 10.13.6. The last version of D:Light is not compatible with that version of OS.

I can't find anywhere to download an older version of D:Light. Can I download it somewhere, please??

Thank you!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #20672 by sl1200mk2
Hi,
with macOS 10.13.6 you need to install XQuartz (a graphical server www.xquartz.org/ ), RESTART YOUR COMPUTER, then you can install and use this version:
getdlight.com/downloadfr/category/25-sof...z-macos-10-9-minimum

tell me if it's ok,
++
Nicolas

nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjodar

More
3 years 6 months ago #20678 by mjodar
Thank you Nicolas, it worked.

But now I have another problem. On the lighting designer computer the show works fine, on my computer all the memories are fired one after the other.
(when crossfade from M1 to M2 is finished it automatically starts crossfade between M2 and M3......)

More
3 years 6 months ago #20679 by celio
You have to check the wait for all step. If it’s 0 you have to delete 0 and have just a point.
Tell me if it’s clear.
Celio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sl1200mk2

More
3 years 3 months ago #20997 by ASSSCCL

sl1200mk2 wrote: Hi,
with macOS 10.13.6 you need to install XQuartz (a graphical server www.xquartz.org/ ), RESTART YOUR COMPUTER, then you can install and use this version:
getdlight.com/downloadfr/category/25-sof...z-macos-10-9-minimum

tell me if it's ok,
++
Nicolas

Hello Nicolas,
I have the same problem. With 10.13.6, I need to download the 4.1.13 version. Can you give me a link please??
Thanks!

More
3 years 3 months ago #20998 by sl1200mk2
@asssccl
Hi,
what's your problem?
did you tried with the 4.2.00_rc4 that's available in the Download/Beta section of the website?
as it will be more or less the next release I would be very grateful if you could try it...

++

nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: ASSSCCL

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds