Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Dlight under Mojave 10.14.5

More
4 years 7 months ago #18788 by SoundSurfer
Hey Nico,

I sugested a friend of mine to use Dlight, but his mac runs mojave. He already bought a licence. How is the Mojave-acceptability of dlight? I read one topic of someone who got it running after mutiple reboots, i tried the same but no luck so far. Any ideas?

happy coding!
jannes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #18791 by sl1200mk2
Hi Jannes,
DL should run fine on Mojave (please note that 10.14.6 is the actual OS) as the application is now signed and notarized from Apple.
the standard installation process is:
install Xquartz
reboot the computer
install DL and run it

where does it fails?

++

nicolas

More
4 years 7 months ago #18794 by SoundSurfer
currently updating to 10.14.6. i suppose that would fix it. I'll let you know.

More
4 years 7 months ago #18795 by SoundSurfer
Hi nicolas,

I updated the mac to 10.14.6
I tried the following versions of Dlight with these results:
-4.1.04.b2 DLight opens, but only opens XQuartz. It does not ask anything, and XQuartz does nothing.
-4.1.03 DLight opens, but only opens XQuartz. It does not ask anything, and XQuartz does nothing.
4.0.31.b10 DLight asks for run, when I click run, XQuartz starts, but does nothing, DLight quits itself.
-4.0.30 DLight asks for run, when I click run, XQuartz starts, but does nothing, DLight quits itself.
-4.0.29.b2 DLight asks for run, when I click run, XQuartz starts, but does nothing, DLight quits itself.

any help?

More
4 years 7 months ago #18796 by sl1200mk2
let's focus on DL4103.
(do you have a dual monitor system)?

DL launching XQuartz is a good sign, it means macOS 10.14 recognize DL as a trusted app and let him launch XQuartz.

did you try (as you did with your computer) to do Ctrl+Clic on DL icon in order to access to 'open anyway'?

++

nicolas

More
4 years 7 months ago #18797 by SoundSurfer
Single monitor. macbookpro.

I did try that 'open anyway', but it didnt do anything.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds