Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

dlight-tools

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4957 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet dlight-tools
hello Colin,
i've tested your interface, great job ;-)
hour widget works on every page, Menu button also, etc...

the button near Menu is used to reload interface. I think it's ok on the first page, but is it necessary on the other one...
also, about the submaster page:
maybe submasters can be less large, like that we can imagine to have button on the top to :
'kill all open sub'
'switch page'
'switch subbook'

if you work on these commands, please tell me and i can code output message on the DL side.

also, would you mind teach me how to merge your master to dl-tools master ?

all the best,
nico

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4963 par colinc
Réponse de colinc sur le sujet dlight-tools

sl1200mk2 écrit: hello Colin,

Glad you approve...

sl1200mk2 écrit: the button near Menu is used to reload interface. I think it's ok on the first page, but is it necessary on the other one...

That button's space occurs on every page, as a Page Title - so why not also keep the refresh button under it on each page. That way, the space is not wasted? But if you can think of a better use, I'll gladly think on it...

sl1200mk2 écrit: also, about the submaster page:
maybe submasters can be less large, like that we can imagine to have button on the top to :

I'd prefer Buttons below (beside the Down/Up buttons)

sl1200mk2 écrit: 'kill all open sub'

Yup, good idea

sl1200mk2 écrit: 'switch page'

Aahh... But then I think you'd need Control to be able to read back an OSC message telling you which page you're on (which I don't think it can, because you could qickly forget and get lost). My own thought was simply to add a few more Sub pages to the file

sl1200mk2 écrit: 'switch subbook'

Yup

sl1200mk2 écrit: if you work on these commands, please tell me and i can code output message on the DL side.

I can put the buttons in very easily, then all you do is tell me what the OSC message to go into them is

sl1200mk2 écrit: also, would you mind teach me how to merge your master to dl-tools master ?

I'll figure it out and get back to you

Regards

Colin

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4964 par sl1200mk2

sl1200mk2 wrote:
if you work on these commands, please tell me and i can code output message on the DL side.

I can put the buttons in very easily, then all you do is tell me what the OSC message to go into them is

IMHO the best is to use the OSC monitor software you have and bind it to DL OSC writer in order to see what command is available and what commands are missing when you move submasters, change sub pages, sub book or hit kill sub button.

++
Nico

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois - il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4965 par colinc
Réponse de colinc sur le sujet dlight-tools

sl1200mk2 écrit: hello Colin,

'kill all open sub'

You will need to code a /sub/killall OSC message. At the moment, when you press the Kill Subs button, the OSC output is a series of /sub/#/level commands - not feasible to code this in a 'Control' button

'switch page'

You will need to code a /sub/next and /sub/previous OSC command - At the moment, when you select the Subpage number you want, the OSC output is a series of /sub/#/level commands followed by a /sub/page # - again, not feasible to code this in a 'Control' button

'switch subbook'

No command at all, but as Sub Page switch needed

all the best,
nico

Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 9 mois par colinc. Raison: bad quoting

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4966 par sl1200mk2
@Colin
thanx for that, i think i can include them in the 3.0.10 release (I won't publish another beta as i need to move on...)

You will need to code a /sub/killall OSC message. At the moment, when you press the Kill Subs button, the OSC output is a series of /sub/#/level commands - not feasible to code this in a 'Control' button

ok
you'll need to adapt the OSC.Manager of control to process the /sub/x/level

You will need to code a /sub/next and /sub/previous OSC command - At the moment, when you select the Subpage number you want, the OSC output is a series of /sub/#/level commands followed by a /sub/page # - again, not feasible to code this in a 'Control' button

can't you extract the # of /sub/page ?
i think that previous/next isn't so easy to maintain up to date

'switch subbook'

No command at all, but as Sub Page switch needed

ok

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 9 mois #4973 par sl1200mk2
@Colin,
for the 3.0.10 i've added
/sub/kill 1 (when kill open submaster is invoke)
/sub/book x (where x is the subbook to be processed)

++

nicolas

Temps de génération de la page : 0.366 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena