Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

autom4tic

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 3 jours #12395 par sl1200mk2
autom4tic a été créé par sl1200mk2
for all those that use Devices, I've a proposal for the next beta...

HOME position (that come from the Device Command) will never be recorded, neither as a DLink nor as in Sample or Chase.

why:
when you ask for HOME it's in general that you want a device to be clean in order to record a Palette, and you don't especially want the whole HOME stuff to be recorded in the palette.
moreover when sampling, you won't want the whole HOME stuff to be recorded within the Sample

in case of specific wanted HOME to be recorded, I can create a palette 0 (as HOME) that can be register in DLinks

your thoughts are more than welcome.

++

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 3 jours #12397 par nomatter
Réponse de nomatter sur le sujet autom4tic
So what happens?

Call HOME.
Change some parameter.
Record DLinks: only changes will be recorded.

Call HOME.
Change nothing.
Record DLink: nothing will be recorded, device stays as before.

I agree!

Moreover it will be useful, in DLink editor windows, to select a device and to remove it.
Or to fix a DLink in a single step for a Device with 0 intensity. To fix an entire sequence could be catastrophic.

Thanks,

Carlo.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 3 jours #12398 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet autom4tic
hey Carlo,
thanx for participating...

Call HOME.
Change some parameter.
Record DLinks: only changes will be recorded.

exact

Call HOME.
Change nothing.

nope,
device will go back to his previous state recorded in some DLink before.
are you agree with that?

if you use FORCE DLink, Home position will be recorded in the DLink

if you really want to use HOME for something, I've forced creation of palette 0 as HOME

Moreover it will be useful, in DLink editor windows, to select a device and to remove it.

in the DLink editor, use the dataBaseButton- for this purpose
enter the number of your device and hit the button

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 3 jours #12399 par nomatter

sl1200mk2 écrit:

Call HOME.
Change nothing.

nope,
device will go back to his previous state recorded in some DLink before.
are you agree with that?

I do.

if you use FORCE DLink, Home position will be recorded in the DLink

if you really want to use HOME for something, I've forced creation of palette 0 as HOME

That's fine for me.

in the DLink editor, use the dataBaseButton- for this purpose
enter the number of your device and hit the button

++

Good.

Thanks,

Carlo.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12416 par nomatter
Hallo Nicolas,

some side note.

I think it could be good to reset (to Home) only selected parameters: if I'm in Focus window and I press, for example, cmd+Click the HOME applies to focus but everything else stay still.

I learned that if I click on the name of a parameter I can digit the value for every device selected (I can also use mouse to edit everyone). But If I have an attribute with coarse and fine (e.g. PAN) only coarse has been edit while "fine" becomes "0".

Last note: I attach the personality for Martins MAC Quantum Profile (basic). As said some days ago it has a 16bit gobo rotation parameter.
I prepared it with Attribute 8-Rotation and its definitions (converting 16bit in 8 bit) and then Attribute 9 as FINE. It Seems to work. The problem is that I can't see Parameter Fine in Effect Window. Why?

Thanks a lot again (forever and ever),

Carlo.
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 11 mois #12418 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet autom4tic
ciao,

I think it could be good to reset (to Home) only selected parameters: if I'm in Focus window and I press, for example, cmd+Click the HOME applies to focus but everything else stay still.

if you enter 0 (zero) in the command line and click on an attribut button, you can HOME this attribut

I learned that if I click on the name of a parameter I can digit the value for every device selected (I can also use mouse to edit everyone). But If I have an attribute with coarse and fine (e.g. PAN) only coarse has been edit while "fine" becomes "0.

if you mean using '@_level' shortcut to set a value, yes it's dedicated to the coarse

I prepared it with Attribute 8-Rotation and its definitions (converting 16bit in 8 bit) and then Attribute 9 as FINE. It Seems to work. The problem is that I can't see Parameter Fine in Effect Window. Why?

it's because until I found a good algorythm for handling graphical scrolling on Fine parameter, I've decided to not display FINE (for some parameters).
you'll find them back soon B)

Thanks a lot again (forever and ever),

u're welcome ;)

++

nicolas
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nomatter

Temps de génération de la page : 0.375 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena