Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Issue with DMX Output

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois - il y a 2 ans 1 mois #22920 par oscgonfer
Issue with DMX Output a été créé par oscgonfer
Hello,

I was using OSX 10.15.7 and D:LIGHT version 4.1.13 (now updated to latest). I am using DMX USB Pro.
License was working fine, although now in latest I have issues activating it and it says I am in DEMO mode.
I have followed all the steps in the Apple Bug issue post and I have not been able go beyond the DEMO mode.

However, the issue is as follows, before and after the update, in some venues (in particular the one I am at), it has happened that I am not able to send clean DMX output.
I have tested with different USB cables, different ENTTEC USB Pro and different computers.
Sending the signal to another desk (DMX IN), we see that the signal is fully noisy and channels are random.
Using DMX-Pro Manager and Lxconsole using the same hardware I had no issue, everything is fine.

Any ideas? I have seen this post in the forum( getdlight.com/forum/dmx-usb/6767-dmxusb-pro-probleme-signal-dmx ) describing the same issue. As of now, I would only like to go back to a previous version (4.0 maybe?) and try out, because I need to make progress in the technical rehearsals we are doing. Important comment: I am unable to continue with other softwares because I am using the StepLINKs from DLIGHT to send OSC messages to other controllers, and the flexibility of DLIGHT in this case is really important for me.

Can you please support?

Thank you,

Óscar
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 1 mois par oscgonfer.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #22921 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet Issue with DMX Output
Hi Oscar,
This Apple bug is really annoying and set life harder for everyone...
So , if with v4.3.01 you cannot deactivate then activate your key, please send me an email (thanks to the Contact form) and I'll deactivate it.
++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #22922 par oscgonfer
Réponse de oscgonfer sur le sujet Issue with DMX Output
Hi,

So just to confirm, the spurious DMX output is because of the license?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.490 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena