Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

DMX trouble

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 5 mois #8710 par luiananda
DMX trouble a été créé par luiananda
I have encountered already many time problem with the DMX signal that block the DLight software, sometime it will not want to save all the works or the patch, for example a week a go I was in to a theatre where all light where all was working, and wenn I plugged the DMX Cable with an adapter to my ENNTec DMX box there was no signal at all I could not use the software than I change the adapter that they give me with one that I had and it was all working, some day ago it was a disaster I could not save the patch, could not save the program and the show was horrible. I can tell you how the actors they where so angry with me. Now my experience is when there is some interference in a Cable it bring to the DMX signal an interference and the results are or the software does work at all, or it goes in a crazy way and you don't know what next happens, sometime a restart helps but not always. So my question is do you know about this conflict and DMX signal?
I use a Toshiba with Windows 7
Or can you suggest me a better computer to use, can be a MAC better?
The problem is that in the Theatre where it happens they don't have any problem, it come out when I plug my DMX box, it's sp sensitive? One time they give me an adapter from 3 to 5 Poles it had a short cable, they used with no problem at all, so I plugged and it was not working, than I changed with another adapter of mine and it worked

Regards, Luigi :(

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 5 mois #8717 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet DMX trouble
Hi Luigi,
one thing that can help is to update your WINUSB drivers (thanx to zadig.exe).
you can find fresh releases of zadig here:
zadig.akeo.ie/

Or can you suggest me a better computer to use, can be a MAC better?

MAC is better is a certain way but DL is ok to be used on PC

but in anyway, I personally think that ethernet is better.
it might happens that some usbPro widget die because of bad current return in the dmx cable... your USB port may become flappy and not trigger enough power...

so what I would suggest you is to switch to ethernet/DMX solution.
they're more expensive than the usb one but safer (I think...)
dmxking.com have good solution though.

++

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.531 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena