Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Max to D::light via OSC

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 11 mois #16576 par vinnyj
Max to D::light via OSC a été créé par vinnyj
Hi, I am trying to control D::light (version 4.0.14) from Max, and specifically activate several submasters using the TIME. I've been able to control it with the following OSC messages (an example to activate the TIME on the 3rd Submaster:

/sub/page 1
/subStick/flash 3 255
/subStick/flash 3 0

will turn it on when I press it the first time, and off the second time.

However, when I try this for a second page, it will go to that page but crash.

Some questions:
* D::Light won't respond anymore. It seems to me that I'm only able to control one page. Is that true?
* Is there a way to do it so that it doesn't flip to a page visually when sending OSC commands from Max? So that we can run 10 faders with Max and the rest manually.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 11 mois #16581 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet Max to D::light via OSC
Hi Vinny,

first, substick command are designed to work with te active submaster page.
It means that if active submaster page is 1, substick 1 will control submaster 1. If active submaster page is 2, substick 1 will control submaster 11.

Thus, there's only 10 substick available.
in the coming 4.0.19, I've put more check or DL to not crash when user is asking for substick > 10.

hope it's clear for you...

If you want to control submasters that are not displayed, you should use :
/sub/flash 13 255
(please note that in the 4.0.19 release I've allowed several OSC messaging types, you'll be able to use /sub/13/flash 255, or /subStick/3/flash 255)

++

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.322 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena