Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Step 0 blocked

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 6 mois #22227 par polillin
Step 0 blocked a été créé par polillin
Hello. I'm trying for the first time with devices. Nothing special, just PARLEDS with RGB or RGBW. At the moment I must confess it's much more practical for me to work with submasters recording the colour combinations I want and use it for recording scenes, in fact in two ocasions I worked my show at home and later in the theater I had to change from devices to the submasters way. I hope my learning curve will improve so that in a (near) future I can use devices.
First, I must be doing something wrong when creating RGB or RGBW personalities, related with intensities, but I'll find out by myself or at least I will try to expose my problem more accurately.

BUT, there's a problem I couldn't solve in my last show and it was a bit of a problem due to lack of time to react. I recorded a Dlink in Step0. I wanted to eliminate it because it had wrong parameters and I couldn't because "Step 0 is blocked".
SOOOO... I had to delete all my device list and record all scenes manually RGB. You can imagine, audience almost in the room...
Thank you.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 6 mois #22238 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet Step 0 blocked
Hi,
Step 0 is locked in the way that DL is using it to register DLinks for all devices at HOME4Devices position.
it's the starting point of everything and if you modify them, DL will recreate DLInks for all Devices at HOME4Devices position the next time you load your sho.
So, do not ever register something on step0 (as it is a kind of reserved step), use another one if you want special initialisation for Devices.

At the moment I must confess it's much more practical for me to work with submasters recording the colour combinations I want and use it for recording scenes

that's a very valuable practice but when you are ok with your colour mix, register a Palette (using Colour Filter) then record/update your step.
It's very convenient to work with Palettes....

++

nicolas

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.325 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena