Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

First tour for me with D::Light (Netherlands)

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 1 mois - il y a 11 ans 1 mois #5748 par Wilf
Hello all,

I have tried D::light (3.0.10) last week for a new show we are going to tour with from tomorrow until June. I used to tour with Qlab and a Compulite Photon, but the Photon only knows 'GO' and not 'Go to cue #'.

I find D::Light is written how good software should be written (but in practice is less and less the case): As simple and clean as possible. I tried MagicQ but that's too complicated to work fast with (IMHO).

So now I will only tour with a MBP, Qlab and a 01V96, everything programmed with Qlab.

I only have one picture right now, with my laptop with Qlab on the right and on the left the screen from the Photon - but I decoupled it and put in on my MBP as second screen for D::Light :)

As for sound: I am running an Edirol FA-101 with surround setup via the 01V96. Qlab changes the scenes, FX, Aux etc when needed. I will buy a controller for D::Light, I don't know which one yet, maybe the Behringer BCF because of the 100mm faders.

I will put a D::light icon on my website (on 'most used products') and of course make a donation.

Merci beaucoup!

Wilfred de Zoete
KlankOntwerp
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 1 mois par Wilf.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 1 mois #5750 par sl1200mk2
Wilfred,
thanx for your donation, for the picture (it's nice to see DL in place) and for your words.
I'm glad you think that DL is a good tool to work fast.

best regards and good tour ;-)
++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 6 mois - il y a 9 ans 6 mois #8636 par Wilf
Wow, it has only been one year and seven months… Since that time I've toured through The Netherlands, Belgium and China with D::light. I've convinced some and astounded others (especially in China where the theater tech were almost panicking when I took out the DMX cable from their old table and then installed the Enttec). It has made touring so much more easier that I almost cannot imagine not using it. I cannot even imagine that I didn't use it! So it shocked me a bit that it has only been 19 months. :ohmy:
Dernière édition: il y a 9 ans 6 mois par Wilf.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.364 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena