Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 2 mois #9425 par luiananda
Réponse de luiananda sur le sujet 3.0.24
I had a new problem, the day before I was running a show and it worked fine at the end I saved the show and closed the PC, the next day going to open the show, come a little window say error wrong color, set again, or a windows saying not find the file, which indeed the file where on the place where it was saved, I run the windows explorer and the show is where I saved, after many time restarting the System and the D::Light, I was able to open another file of the same show but I had in 15 Min. to reprogram everything, very stressful,with public just coming in, I have no idea why the show was not saved correctly, at the end of the show I saved again in two orders and reopened and it worked....I don't know what to say....also wrote in another comment, on the Patch file you can't anymore type a number on the channels or Dimmer to jump with the enter to Dimmer number you want, example, if I am on the Patch window and usualy if I was to dimmer 1 I could jump to a Dimmer 12, just marking the 1, put the 12 and enter, now if from 1 I want to go 18 I have to run all number one by one

Greetings, Luigi

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 2 mois #9426 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet 3.0.24
Luigi,
sorry to hear that...
did you by chance kept the damaged .sho file?
if so, can you post it here?

on the Patch file you can't anymore type a number on the channels or Dimmer to jump with the enter to Dimmer number you want

nope, because it was leading to very bad things from certain users...
by the way you can use shortcuts to access either channel ('c' shortcut) and dimmers ('v' shortcut)

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 9 ans 1 mois #9540 par sl1200mk2
new beta 4.0.0_b26 is online

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 7 mois #10717 par Wilf
Réponse de Wilf sur le sujet 3.0.24
I am running a new computer now, with OSX 10.10, the latest download of 3 is up to X.9. Can I use this safely for a show? Or is the Beta 4.0.47 safe enough...?

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 7 mois #10718 par sl1200mk2
@Wilf,
there'll be no 3.0.24 for yosemite && >
and I believe 4.0.0_b47 is stable enough for standard (non Device) use.
I believe b47 is better regarding plenty of stuff and precisely regarding inhibition mechanism...
b48 wiil be better for Device and for chases as I'm adding TLinks && DLinks inside chasers.

++

nicolas
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nomatter

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 ans 6 mois #10833 par Benp
Réponse de Benp sur le sujet 3.0.24
Dlight 3.0.24 est-elle disponible pour linux 32b?
Ds la rubrique download je trouve uniquement la version 64b,
pourtant le 1er post de ce sujet précise que la version 3.0.24 sera compatible sous linux 32 et 64b...
Quelqu'un peut m'orienter?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.398 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena