Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

steps without cues, only links

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 2 semaines #26067 par birt
Would it be possible to add this functionality?
So that during a running cue i can GO on the next "empty" step in the sequence and trigger a link (M∞, T∞, D∞, S∞) without interrupting the cue that is still running?
This would open up a lot of possibilities that are now restricted to either the beginning of a cue or a fixed time after the GO.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 2 semaines #26069 par sl1200mk2
Réponse de sl1200mk2 sur le sujet steps without cues, only links
Hi Birt,
this functionnality is in the software for a long time and I've call them 'Steps cueLess'.
When you insert a step there's no cue registered, it's a step cueless (lights are herited from the previous step with a cue) that you can use to play all kinds of ∞ you mentioned.

Also those steps are also timeLess, it means that if a xfade is running it won't stop (and continue) when you'll fire cueLess/timeLess step(s).

hope it's clear
++

nicolas
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: birt

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 2 semaines - il y a 7 mois 2 semaines #26072 par birt
Réponse de birt sur le sujet steps without cues, only links
i see. i was trying to take a cue out of a step to do this and that didn't seem possible so that's why i didn't manage to make an empty step.
Dernière édition: il y a 7 mois 2 semaines par birt.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 2 semaines #26073 par aroom
Réponse de aroom sur le sujet steps without cues, only links
hello

to remove a Cue from a Step, type . and double clic on the number of the Cue in the corresponding Step.

this works for almost anything else. enter a value (. is null) and double clic.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: birt

Temps de génération de la page : 0.393 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena