Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Changing channel and device definition

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois - il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20242 par nosmile
Hi all,
I'm currently making some changes in a previous work and I was searching for a way to change a channel number and a way to duplicate it (for faster work).
I tried to decode the .sho and edit the various XML files using sed to edit my channel numbers as I wanted. Everything went fine and it's working well, but I cannot find a way to edit the device links. So every dimmer in the resulting .sho, all channels are perfectly assigned (sequence, group, fx, devices assignment, ...) but I cannot transfer the device links to the new channels (they are forgotten if the channel does not exist anymore...). I believe this is stored in the DLinkContext.dlc file which is not a text files so I don't know how to edit it.

Maybe there is another way to change channel and device numbers that I don't know but this could be great if not.

Thanks for your help
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 7 mois par nosmile.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20243 par sl1200mk2
@nosmile,
when times comes for reordering, you have to do it in two steps, one for devices, one for regular spot.

for devices, in DeviceListing, when you click on the number of a device in the channel column you can setup a new channel for a device. Thus, every Palette, deviceLinks, etc... will be modified.
for conventional spots, you need to use the Track window... let's say you want to move channel 512 to channel 100, you open the Track window, you type 512 c 100+ in order to list channel 512 and channel 100 in the Track window. Then you click on ch512 column, as a results DL will select all levels of channel 512. You can now drag'n drop all selected levels to channel 100 column.

hope it's clear,
++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois - il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20244 par nosmile
Hi, thanks for the help. I did found the reordering in device mode and forgot about the drag'n drop in track...

I believe in track, there should be attention paid. This should be done in Cue, Group and Chaser mode in order to get every thing fine (except Sample which should be remade?). (Seq might not include all Cues which could be in a sub). Right?

Another point, when cloning a device, I did choose "cloning source devices levels" but it did nothing? Maybe a bug? Is this option also cloning palettes and device links?

While working on the show, I also had some little bug like when editing devices link and recalling a palette to a bunch a devices, sometimes, some "slots" recalled another palette??? Also I recorded new palettes via the device command windows but the recorded result did not include my changes which I had to redone via palette edition...

I'm using the latest 4.1.11 on Mojave (native version).

And I did not worked on my first ordering try but from the original show.
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 7 mois par nosmile.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20276 par sl1200mk2
Hi,
sorry for the late reply I was busy with the new beta (which is available for downloading...)

I believe in track, there should be attention paid. This should be done in Cue, Group and Chaser mode in order to get every thing fine (except Sample which should be remade?). (Seq might not include all Cues which could be in a sub). Right?

right

Another point, when cloning a device, I did choose "cloning source devices levels" but it did nothing? Maybe a bug? Is this option also cloning palettes and device links?

this option is designed to add new cloned devices to palettes and deviceLinks at the same levels/palettes of the clone source.
didn't that worked? (I need to check...)

While working on the show, I also had some little bug like when editing devices link and recalling a palette to a bunch a devices, sometimes, some "slots" recalled another palette???

in the deviceLink Editor?
can you tell me some steps to reproduce the error?

Also I recorded new palettes via the device command windows but the recorded result did not include my changes which I had to redone via palette edition...

same thing, can you tell me steps to reproduce?

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20281 par sl1200mk2
donc j'ai essayé avec ton sho et la 4.1.12_rc1.
dans le deviceListing je choisi le device 78, je le clone 2x à partir de 79 en cochant 'cloning source devices levels' et les nouveaux Devices ont bien été intégrés aux palettes qui contenaient le device source (aka le 78)

++

nicolas

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #20282 par nosmile
ahh, les palettes... Ok mais pas les niveaux d'intensité dans les cue/sequences/... Ni les couleurs définie dans un Device link sans passer par une palette... Bon, les dimmer, il suffit de passer par Track ceci dis.

Sur l'autre bug, je n'arrive plus à le reproduire... J'ai eu le truc plusieurs fois mais comme j'étais un peu en rush, c'était peut-être une fausse manip.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.375 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena