Sélectionnez votre langue

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

All scenes are played after each other BUGG??

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #18366 par SoundSurfer
Hey Nico,
First of all, i appreciate all the work you are doing for all of us!

I have a show on friday, that i havent done in about a year. The file was made with an earlier version of dlight. I dont know why, but when you "go" the first cue, with spacebar, or with an MSC GO via qlab, all the scenes will play after each other, as if the fade out time is like a follow.

the files is attached. hope you can help...

Fichier attaché :

Nom du fichier : SIRENENU.sho
Taille du ficher :27 Ko

Jannes
Pièces jointes :

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #18367 par sl1200mk2
Hi,
it's not a bug...
at some point, I've reduced minimum timing to 0second (instead of 0.1s) but ancient sho are recorded with 0second for the WAIT time, and thus, they're now displayed with 0second which is equal to autogo for each step...
the solution is:
open the Sequence window
each time you don't want autogo, select the step, be sure command line is empty and press 'w' (Wait shortcut)

hope it's clear.
++

nicolas
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Emanresu

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #18368 par SoundSurfer
Ok, i think i found the problem. The newer version of dlight works with a dot (.) instead of a 0 for the values in the sequences. so old version had a 0, therefor all the cues were following in 0.

cheers!

Jannes

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #18369 par SoundSurfer
i just figured it out. but still thanks anyway. its easier to double click in on the 0's in the sequence window, they will turn into dots. Thats is way quicker.

ps looking forward to name channels in the patch window!! ;-)

cya soon!

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #18370 par sl1200mk2
yeah I know :)

++

nicolas

Temps de génération de la page : 0.441 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena