Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

Paris Paris Paris... and Mons, Montreal..

More
6 years 10 months ago #14831 by birt
having more than one universe is definitely an advantage.
but to work practical with the ethernet interfaces i need a POE switch as well. (i use the ethernet connection of my laptop quite often to set up a midi connection with the computer that runs the sound)

tomorrow i have to do the setup in Noisy-le-grand so i can't go out and buy anything. but i'll call Soliled Paris to check what they have in stock and then maybe go there on tuesday morning to buy one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #14834 by sl1200mk2
you must be aware that when you enter Ethernet world, a good ethernet switch is your best friend...

if you look for POE, this one might be a good choice as besides 4xPOE port, it offers snooping IGMP which means it can do some intelligent routing in case of multicast.
and both Art-Net v4 and streaming ACN are doing multicast.
www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/cat-...PE.html#ReviewHeader

++

ps: I don't have this product... B)

nicolas

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #14840 by birt
Soliled doesn't have any DMXking in stock (only in Grenoble) and i need it tomorrow.

so it will be an Enttec MK2 as i can find this in Paris right now.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by birt.

More
6 years 10 months ago #14842 by sl1200mk2
loosy Paris...
mk2 is nice also.

++

nicolas

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds