Select your language

Résolution de problème : merci de consulter la FAQ et le Wiki

Aidez-nous à améliorer le contenu du Wiki et de la FAQ en les consultant. Le Wiki est mis à jour régulièrement et la FAQ permet une résolution rapide des principales embûches rencontrées. N'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos suggestions d'amélioration sur le forum ou à éditer directement le Wiki ou la FAQ .

D::Light for Alps Move (Südtirol Dance Festival)

More
9 years 5 months ago #8795 by nomatter
My first experience with DL was extremely positive.
With my new Enttec Usb Pro on a MacBook Pro 2012 it never failed.
After few small pieces with cues triggered by Qlab which run also music and video, I tried the big show: two independent sequences run together and triggered by a Qlab timecode.
It was a dance show with a solo on a stage and children dancing and appearing beyond a screen with video (also timecoded).

To manage two "show" I used an usual cue sequence for the children (48 cues programmed on site) and 12 timed submasters prepared at home. In this way in theater I could program the cues without thinking about the solo.
Osc triggering from Qlab was perfect and I could finally enjoy a show as audience.

Anyway, I find DL really powerful and easy and handy. With a Korg NanoKontrol to manage manual crossfade, submasters and playback controls I feel better than with an AVAB console (that I love). I've also used the Touchosc iPad interface I developed (with the Quartz Composer patch to translate buttons into shortcut commands) because performance area was two floor below control room. But I don't completely trust this system to live use because of loss of wifi connection or IP address.

To D::light and its creator, Live long and Prosper.
Advertising and donation are required.
Thanks Nico.

I will start to test 4 version and moving lights as soon as possible.

Carlo
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #8801 by sl1200mk2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds